Warming Puppies by BreederBase®
WHELPING BOX INCUBATOR
Puppy Warming System
The heat Lamp is positioned above the warming
Cradle (as shown above). Heat is emitted by the Lamp and directed
toward the Cradle. The Cradle absorbs, distributes and emits
heat across its surface. Puppies on the Cradle absorb heat from
the Lamp, Cradle, and surrounding air (as shown).
The extention arm provides 12 additional inches to the height you can raise the heat lamp, thereby allowing for lower temperatures. It is recommended for warmer homes and breeders who prefer lower temperatures for the puppies. It is also useful for weaning the puppies off the warming system. Simply assemble the stand using this arm instead of the original.
- The Therma-Whelp System warms your puppies from the top and bottom, bathing them in warmth.
- Long wave length infrared emissions provide maximum heat penetration without visible light.
- Puppy body temperature responds more quickly than with lamps, pads, or nests.
- The Therma-Whelp System is quickly and easily setup and adjusted.
- The Ceramic Heat Emitter (or bulb) provides heat without light.
- The rustproof Therma-Whelp Cradle is easily washed in your sink.
- The On-Cradle thermometer makes it easy to check the temperature.
- No special (raised floor) whelping box required.
- The warming Cradle eliminates hot and cold spots, providing a more consistent and predictable temperature.
- Puppies don't come in contact with any electrical unit. All electrical cord and units are kept outside the whelping-Box.
- Temperature is controlled by Lamp height and position as well as room temperature, not a rheostat. This eliminates many possible dangerous malfunctions.
- Temperature is monitored at a glance, with the On-Cradle Thermometer.
- The Therma-Whelp System emits NO LIGHT, protecting young eyes and allowing deeper sleep periods for both puppies and the bitch.
Call Toll Free @ 1-800-998-3331
P.O. Box 8 Clifton ID 83228, USA